CDYNE Phone Notify! Account Reporting Features
CDYNE Corporation offers helpful account reporting features for Phone Notify! API, a two way voice API that sends and receives text to speech phone messages. Reporting features include the date, number of calls, answered status, whether or not voicmail or a fax picked up, as well as transfers. All reports can be exported to an .xls or.csv file. It is simple to access the reports by following these steps.
1. Log into your account online at http://www.cdyne.com/ in the upper-right hand corner.
2. Once logged in, select “Manage Services” on the left-hand gray menu.
3. After selecting Manage Services, you will navigate to a page listing your active and inactive Web Services. Active Web Services will be listed on the top of the page.
4. Select an active service to open up the details.
5. Let’s look at Phone Notify! reporting features. There are two reports available, and they include a usage report and a DID report. Select “Report” to access the usage report.
6. The license key must have transactions or usage in order to run this report. You can customize the date range to suit your search needs. The Phone Notify! Report includes the date and number of calls sent, whether or not the call was answered, if a machine, voicemail, or fax picked up the call, and whether or not the call was transferred. Each report can be refreshed and viewed, as well as exported to an .xls or .csv file.
7. Select “DID” to access a list of phone numbers assigned to your Phone Notify! license key. This report will also show any associated PostBackURLs, and allow you to edit those URLS.