CDYNE Corporation offers helpful account reporting features for SMS Notify! API, a two way SMS gateway API that sends and receives SMS text messages worldwide. These reports allow you to view outgoing and incoming text message data including the To or From phone number, text message status, sent date and time, the unique Message ID for each message, as well as the message itself. You can customize the reports to view the most recent number of transactions, specify a date range, or search by phone number. All reports can be exported to an .xls or.csv file. It is simple to access the reports by following these steps.
1. Log into your account online at http://www.cdyne.com/ in the upper-right hand corner.
2. Once logged in, select “Manage Services” on the left-hand gray menu.
3. After selecting Manage Services, you will navigate to a page listing your active and inactive Web Services. Active Web Services will be listed on the top of the page.
4. Select an active service to open up the details. Let’s start with SMS Notify! to look at the reporting features.
5. There are two reports available, and they include a usage report and a DID report. Select “Report” to access the usage report.
6. The following image shows an example of a usage report. The license key must have transactions or usage in order to run this report. There are several options to customize the report to your needs. They include the number of most recent transactions, a date range, or a search by phone number. Each report can be refreshed and viewed, as well as exported to an .xls or .csv file. The SMS Notify! report includes the type of message (outgoing or incoming), the to/from phone number, the status of the message, the date and time is was sent from SMS Notify! API, message ID, and the text message.
7. Select “DID” to access a list of phone numbers assigned to your SMS Notify! license key. This report will also show any associated PostBackURLs, and allow you to edit those URLS.